I HAVE A PROBLEM! And the problem is... I feel obligated to write this blog! Why? XD I mean, why am I even writing this? What the hell causes me to write this? I literally don't know! I just feel like one day this blog will be useful somehow, not entirely sure how. I tend not to write anything too personal incase there's nosey people around digging for dirt, but only a sparkling clean reputation will you find here! Well... that's debatable.
Well I said I will explain Mahi Toi, and very briefly I shall; it is a 2 day Arts Festival at Garin College (aka. my school) and we have no classes and everyone performs/watches things. It's pretty cool, I did nothing yesterday but today I performed two drama pieces (one is my scene with Sam and Isaac from the Wellington Shakespeare thing. Miss that trip! LOVE everyone on that trip!!) The other scene I did was this one for Drama class and it was so lame, I had no idea what the lines were. By the time I got up on-stage I completely forget them all and made it totally impromptu. Nerve-racking!
The best thing of the whole day is that this costume Alex and Sarah (well, just Alex. Lol!) made that I had to model got into the finals! So I have to show it off on the big night when there's lots of people, since half my legs and all arms will be on display I will be needing a lot of tan! Just joking, but probably not really. Tanning is such a nightmare, takes eternity to dry and leaves you standing there sticky as. Which reminds me of the costume I wore, it was made out of hay bailing material shiz; the plastic used to cover hay. So sticky and stiff, was totally gross! And I also had my white school shirt on and P.E. shorts on underneath. I wore a gas mask and this little hat that Rianna said I looked 'Muslim' in. Loved it. But yeah, it was a pretty like, 5-minute-job costume and others were way better that didn't get in the final so I admit, I feel really bad!
Whatever though, it was a good day... but back to school tomorrow and how better to start with then double drama! Joy. xD
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I have a problem!
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:10 PM
Labels: fake tan, rianna farr, sarah quinney, tanning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment