(This was written yesterday, just forgot to post)
Was going to enjoy a lengthy day of exercise, freedom and a bit of 'silence-before-the-storm' type preparation for school tomorrow. BUT the minute I awoke the phone rang and it was work wanting me so I said I would and the next thing I knew I was slaving away at work. So not quite the day I had planned, but I can't say I worked very hard so it wasn't so bad.
Sundays are actually turning out to be better then Saturdays cause the manager is way more relaxed, and the Sunday people don't like, hate me unlike the Saturdays! Haha, well not hate but I definitely get along better with the Sunday people.
Anyway, either is pretty good - work in general is just a bit of a yawn.School tomorrow, yippee... See everyone tomorrow I guess.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Extra-Mini Blog
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment