Had the worst sleep ever last night, seriously. It was whorreeeyyy! I went to bed at like 10.30pm, texted and listened to music until like 11pm and then tried to get to sleep. An hour later I still wasn't asleep, and another hour and it was 1am! I had to get up at 7am for work! So I got up, had a wee sandwich (jam) and warm milk in attempt to sleep, well as helpful as that was I went to bed and STILL awake at 2am I was getting fucking pissed. Must have dozed off at like, 2.15am I reckon. Anyway when the morning came let's just say I was in a less then thrilled mood.
I worked.And bought $40 headphones.
And worked some more.
And went home.
THE END. (of what I'm prepared to write)
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Mini-Blog
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment