I can't deny it, I am a blogging addict. Call me mad but it's true! Lmao, well I'll recap because I know you're craving to hear about (aka. read) my life. Well there's not a lot to say, well there is, but I'd rather leave it to your imagination.
So... Friday... well I had school obvi. Need I say more? At 7pm I had Robert's 17th Birthday dinner and everyone I knew was invited so it was really mint! Had the biggest problems getting him a present though, Oscar was as useless as me leaving it to the last minute (thank God!) so we went to town after school to hunt something down and we then realised Robert just may be the most difficult person to buy presents for! Every thing we'd be like "Would he like that?" "No". And that carried on for an HOUR and a HALF in the damn Warehouse. Anyway we finally found something and he loved it (aka. Simple Life DVD + Body Stuff + Candy = Perfect Gift. ;]).
Anyway the dinner was nice too, Turkish Delight isn't exactly the greatest resturant. Think I'll be giving that a miss in future, my Pumpkin Soup was literally out of a can, and the served for $9. Ummmm... -_- Anyway yeah it was good, there was Amy, Gemma, Alice, Sarah Q, Lucy, Carmen (Lucy's Spanish international student) Becca, Natalie and Rianna. The guys were Rob (obvi), Tom, Declan, Oscar and I and yeah, it was fun. Went to McDonalds afterwards (as usual) and had an apple pie. Excuse the health. ;)
Anyway, that's that. Saturday I worked and it was horrible and thinking about it makes me sick cause I hated it and my manager was being a dick and called me a dumbass like twice! I mean seriously!!! Anyway the evening was WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY better, went to Brandon's house and Nick, Charlotte, Nathan, Jono, Daniel, Sift and David were there (well, and Brandon, obvi again). It was a real cool night! They're a cool group and we all were on Brandon's bed talking about shizz, twas good. My refusal to settle and stay with one group at school has finally been diagnosed, I have "People A.D.D." it makes sense, I am just restless. But not REAALLLY, but it's a nice theorey regardless. Ugh I'm doing that thing where I just write endlessly without having a point or purpose, well whatever, the sentence is a fine example of that.
Anyway, Sunday; the present. Why do I write like that?? That's so lame! Whatevz. Went for a driving lesson this morning, I drove on the open road!! WITH TRAFFIC! Never has anything been so scary! And I stopped outside the house with like 8 scary 20-something guys and then when I tried to start up did THE biggest bunny hop/stall thing ever, NOTHING HAS BEEN MORE EMBARRASSING IN MY LIFE!!! Anywya my dad was getting really pissed and so was I cause I couldn't do it right so we gave up for the day, thank God too. Going to Helena's house soon now, waiting for my god-damn parents to get back from walking the dog on the beach now. Toodles!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment