Thursday, July 23, 2009

*insert whinge here*

I need a good whinge, but I also need to remember that spilling the beans on the internet is never a good idea as it always comes back around. So I'll simply say, some people should seriously go and die and God how I wish I never knew new of the existence of a variety of people, a certain few in paticular.

Today has felt a bit like 'The Rainy Day Women' episode of 'The OC', in Season 2, such a good episode! I don't think I have a Spiderman-type kiss at the end of the day waiting sadly, or anything dramatic. It has literally rained the entire day today, so miserable, especially when my umbrella broke (well, Mum's). Thank fuck Mrs Walker let me borrow hers, would have died otherwise. The handle literally just broke off my Mum's one, I was like... whatever, well that's not how I was like, I was annoyed. Just 'whatever' cause I can't be bothered going into it.

Hmm, well this blog is not bebo friendly as it'll raise too many eyebrows for my liking so I'll probably go write a seperate one, and then check out Tabby's blog who apparantly wrote one today or had planned to. Whatever, this blog is boring so I apologise to any readers who may have found themself reading these words, which is quite odd when you think about it!

0 Comments: