Friday, July 10, 2009

I hate work, but love it at the same time.

(Wrote this blog for bebo, but posting it here too cause can't be bothered writing another one. Cheers. :P)

God I hate work, but I fucking love the people! Work has mint people, haha, there's so many funny customers and things that all you can do is laugh. There's heaps of running jokes and dumb things the customers do all the time, funniest is "What size is this?" while looking at like, a duvet and King, Queen, Single etc. is CLEARLY on the cover. And about 4.30pm heaps of phone calls come in asking "What time do you close?" and it's like... get a life. Just come in earlier. So many refunds today, I will never get over how many there were! Seriously, people need to like commit to their decision... and gtf over it. The refund process can be a total nightmare at times, and once it's done the machine starts spitting out like, 5 receipts and some need signing and some need putting away in the register and some you just throw out cause you get too muddled up.

LORD. Anyway, that is my life for the next two days so I'll learn to love it. My new favourite thing to do is just blow over the phone into the intercom, it's hott. God, anyywwaayyy... talk about those "get better work story" ads. LOL! Sucks. XD Need money though, my wardrove is like a bunch of potato sacks and ripped shirts. Bleh. >_> Need socks and underwear desperately too. haha.

0 Comments: