Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Prerogative.

Not sure if that's spelt right, oh well. Thanks for reading this, if you are; I suspect no one actually will anytime soon but I know one day someone will, and if not then shame... but this is shame free cause if anyone sees this it has been read abd nd hence, I am right. So, thanks for reading this you devoted reader!

Well for the last sorta, two months? I've been a generally happier person! But I feel that slipping away... as the holidays are here and I am left to my own devices I realize... I really don't have a life! It's scary, and it's scary to think that school, a place that I loathe soo much, really is the only thing happening in my life right now. I mean, there's work. But there's no opportunities for anything to happen so like.. I'm a bit stuck. I fear the dreaded life rutt has officially returned for me, maybe it'll dissapear. IDK, I need to move somewhere and meet new people. Wonder if I could move into a flat and get my parents to pay? Lol, I wish. And oh yeah, I have no license. Will hopefully go for it on Tuesday, should probably take a look at the road code but right now, I am tired. Call me a whiner, but I sware I have to do a lot more work at work then you'd believe! It's tiring as shit, and so relentless and annoying and tiring and like... ugh, just everything you hate rolled into one job. Haha, although well I do exaggerate, my colleagues are awesome and the manager is pretty great and I can hang with my workmates. But the work itself, is lame.

I mean, seriously. Whatever. Anyway on a more deeper note... actually let's not go there. Think I'll leave that for when I wake up in the middle of the night and start crying, not that I do that... yawn. The life rutt is back and awful, I might go to bed. At 9.45pm, in an empty house. What a life (rutt).

Byee.

0 Comments: