Just a quick short & snappy blog, much like my many tweets on Twitter. LOVE Twitter! Check mine out here. Do you LOVE it? Haha I love writing this blog and then doing a seperate one for my bebo. They deserve seperate ones, I can be a LITTLE more forward about what I'm saying on this one. But things on the internet always leak out somewhere so gonna save the trouble and say nothing in the first place, but to whom I am thinking of, I LOVE YOU! Even though the feeling ain't mutual, oh well. It's still nice to have someone to give away my love too. Along with anyone who may be reading this. I FUCKING LOOVVEE YOU! (But you should comment this so I know who it is I love exactly)
So much for a short and snappy blog, haha. Anyway did nothing much today, woke at 10am, saw my cousin off about 11am, dithered around til like 1pm and then went for a big two hour walk around the Tahuna hills and then come home and basically did nothing.
The End, anyway... off to spam up my Twitter. Ta-ta!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Quickly!
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment