Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well look whose talking now, it's me.

I feel like getting serious! Kay, well I'mma keep this as short & sweet as I can - but not making any promises. Actually, a nice quote from Lindsay Lohan's song 'Rumours' is needed.

"Why can't you just let me do,
the things I wanna do?
I just wanna be,

I don't understand why,
Would you wanna bring me down?
I'm only having fun,

Just trying to live my life."

That is relevant, but... maybe in a way different then she was originally singing about. Kinda the same though. I'm not trying to say that everyone cares about me and the things I do, but there are some that I just can't do right by! Like sure, if you know various things about me things will click into place, but I'm not typical. I like to come across as pretty normal, a pretty standard guy I'd like to think. Sure there are limitations on just how 'standard' I'm gonna be but there's things that shouldn't change what people think of me, but regardless; it does change their opinion. I'm being coy and annoying on purpose, cause I'm avoiding saying what I'm meaning. Haha, but you're stupid if you're not clicking. Dumb fucks. Lmao.

Anyway... yeah, just don't expect me to be anything. There's only one person I'm interested in trying to impress, and I'm probably failing at that too, so... sucks! But regardless of this, I'm a really happy guy right now! Have a fab as fuck week people!

0 Comments: