Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Think you got me figured out...

What's up ladz and ladiieeezz? Haha, me and my Tila slang are rockin'! #1 Tila Army supporter here for Twitter! Yup yup, yeah I don't know what's got into me; feeling pretty rough! Fuck why am I talking like this? I'll attempt to regain some composure ya'll!

So today was another uneventful day etc, but it didn't seem like it cause by the time I've slept into 11, and dressed and breakfast/lunched it's like 1pm and then I bum around on the computer for like, two hours EASY. And then go for a run or something and then it's like 4pm and then I might do something but usually dinner 6pm and then watch telly etc. and here I am! Days fly by, I could live this lifestyle forever ae! But hope not, bigger and better things to do! C'mon Thursday... it's payday and then I'm blowing it all in town! Shopping spreeee! Yeaahh! Whose with me? Gonna go with Rob and Alice sometime but God knows when that'll be, sooner then later I hope! Spending the day with my cousin tomorrow, it'll be fucking hott! Do ya'll love it? I'm not even talking to anyone. haha, no one knows this blog's here! And if you do, GTFO! LOL!

PEACE!! xx

0 Comments: