I used to be the biggest blogging addict ever, guess the obsession died down at long last. Not fully though, I still love writing out my soul (even though it's not that dramatic) and giving words to my feelings. Anyway, enough of that.
So it's been over a week since I've last blogged here, quite a while if you ask me. Well what's happened, I had a well and truly amazing birthday and I'm so thankful to my family and friends for making it so special. It really was the most amazing weekend I've had in a long time!
Since then, it's been a pretty lousy week. School and work's been boring as, although today wasn't too bad. I have super shit hours right now, 11am-4pm Saturday. Long enough to completely fuck up your day, not long enough to make any real money. Also this morning I got up and went for a run, and got back and threw my pants in the wash... with my cellphone in the pocket! SOOOOOO annoying!! Hopefully it'll work when it dries, but I won't put too much faith in it.
Still, my current (main) issues in life are the following.
a) I'm single, lonely and hate it!
b) School's getting real hardcore and serious, a lot of work!
c) I'm not really doing anything I enjoy with my life, which is my own fault, but still.
d) I have no friends, and those I do have aren't the greatest at proving themselves as BFFL kinda people.
Anyway, if you've read my blog I'm sure you'll realize just what a big complainer I really am. Life's good... but I yearn for more. Is it greed? Is it dreams? Who knows, I guess everyone feels that way. Regardless though, I don't know how 'everyone' feels, I only know how I feel - so my feelings are worthwhile saying as for all I know, they're completely unique. Anyway, off to do a seperate Bebo blog. This one is just for 'Look Whose Talking'. (:
P.S. Follow me on Twitter.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
What happened to my blogging addiction?
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment