Wow, can't believe I'm 17! And in less then 15 minutes the day's over and it's back to normal life, but one year older. How crazy is it? 17? I began this blog just after I turned 16, and here I am a year later, 17! It sounds so much older, 18 next year. Not sure how ready I am to be a fully-fledged adult, maybe everyone feels like that though, just forced into it. Eitherway, it's been an amazing day! Well first thing I woke up with was a text from Fed, the first person to say happy birthday to me out of everyone, which was really nice! And then lots of other texts, which was nice. Had a phone call from my aunty, anyway, ya know how it goes. "Happy Birthday" left right and center. Was nice though! This year I refused to go unnoticed and literally walked around the school carrying a birthday cake to make sure no one could miss it out. Call me an attention-seeker (and believe me, they did) but for God sake. I'M 17! Big news, if you ask me. Which by reading this you hereby did.
Well first off my entire year group sang me happy birthday, which was SOO embarrassing! But it was nice all the same. That charming scenario popped up through having a 'dean's meeting' (whatever that's supposed to mean) and the whole year was there and the woman incharge knew it was my birthday, and got everyone to sing. Haha, lord! Then first period in I.C.T. Elle Cole (LOVE her) and Julie (who later streaked in a rugby game, lmao) came into the class with a bunch of lamingtons with burning candles and lollies on it. Was so sweet! Very nice of her.
Guess nothing else worth writing down needs mentioning for the day, it was a very good day though.
Anyway because it's Amy Moffat's birthday also (who is also 17 and born in Nelson Hospital, same as me) and was Lauren Murphey's a few days ago we decided to combine into one threeway birthday bonanza (can't stop saying birthday bonanza, how embarrassing is that?) which worked out really well! We had it at Amy's house and it was just a really fun night and I really appreciated it. HEAPS of food, cakes were brought out and everyone sang to us and we had one each. Was really awesome! I'm so grateful for everyone there, it was the best birthday I've had in a LONG time. Probably ever come to think of it. :D We all went bowling, and I got to catch up with Mikhail who I haven't seen properly in FOREVER which was great. More than (then?) great, excellent. Loved it. We all went bowling (like 25 of us) and it was fun, shame Dani didn't come but I'll see her tomorrow, which is all that matters.
So yes, I could go on but I'm tired and only have 3 minutes of birthday left. Sobeth! But the celebration has not ended! Not by a LONG shot! Haha, byee.
Friday, July 31, 2009
17th Birthday!
Posted by creation of the nation at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment