I'm not sure how keen I am on days like this, when nothing is accomplished and you stay indoors to keep out of the wet and cold.
All I have done today (really) is sleep-in, shower, shave (first time in three days for all of the above, not by my own choice mind you) and go to the supermarket with Mum. I drove home which was good, I can drive pretty well now, it's just mastering a Manual car that gives me the bother. My Mum's car is an Automatic, which is simple enough once you get the hang of basic driving, which for some reason hasn't been anything I've been particularly skilled at.
I can't really believe it's 5pm, the day has pretty much gone to nothing which is a bit disappointing. I'm not liking the schedule of my life lately, too much time spent doing things I detest and then the few moments of happiness are always overshadowed by various other things, largely, lack of right time/place situations.
I wish things were easier! Hate having to slave away to receive even the slightest bit of happiness which seems to often be short-lived, and the things that are making me happiest right now I know will be short-lived. How unfair is that? Very, if you ask me.
Looking forward to dinner, which I believe is chicken soup. I had school today, but didn't go as too tired and worn out from camp. I'm sure lots of people would say I'm a wuss or weak or whatever, cause lots of people did go to school who also were on camp with me. It seems I was about the only person who really just hated the whole time! I'm not sure if I'm like depressed or just have a bad attitude, but everyone says the same thing to me. "It's just something out of your comfort zone." People have no fucking idea is all I have to say to that. It's not like I haven't camped or that I haven't roughed it or suffered anything before. I well and truly just detest the situations into which I am forced into.
I know the reasons why I hated the whole time, and they're not all horrendously good reasons or anything to be proud of. The facts are, I got nothing out of the experience except for sore limbs and a bad, sulky attitude. Quite fucked off to say the least.
Going on MSN to hunt to some of the few people I actually would want to talk to at this point. Which is a fair and few amount, believe me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment