Survived school camp, surprisingly. It was pretty bloody bad, and that's putting it nicely. Whatever, not even worth going into. Let's just say I've slept on the ground in a freezing tent, with a rolled up hoodie as a pillow (not the big, comfy types). Had my whole body bashed against rocks, slashed my feet on shells, paddled a massive 'waka' (I know, right?) for like the longest distance and probably walked a total of at least 20km. All with a group of 8 other people I really don't like a terrible load, and the whole time I was dressed in stupid clothing. I take blame for that, but everything else I blame... I just blame, God knows who organised it. Anyway, I'm officially in a fowl mood and not in the mood for writing.
Just needed to continue my hateful rage of my school camp.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Alive Still
Posted by creation of the nation at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment