Just here to announce I'm having a very stressful week and I'm very tired and need a vacation! Had to perform the Year 11 & 12 Drama production of "Macbeth on the Loose" last night which was quite stressful and annoying, but at the end of the day it went really well and I enjoyed it (and enjoyed some people in the audience!) heaps!
So... mock exams next week, this is the great worry of my life as of present. Once they are over I can FINALLY have a bit of a breather, and school camp is the week after which'll be a chance to chill out a bit I guess.
And guess who may have a new romance in his life? ME! Thank God no one reads this blog or everyone would be asking. But there you go, on the internet for the world to read if they want to! But unfortunately, they won't. So... yeah, life's been worse.
NEED to catch up with my friend Dani, missing her A LOT right now.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Quick Blog
Posted by creation of the nation at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment