Yay, I love the new Twitter application added to my page!
It adds some nice colour.
God I never add pictures, and haven't done 'Obsession of the Week' forEVER! I will get it up and running sometime soon hopefully, just waiting for my blogging addiction to kick back in as I've been lacking it for quite some time lately which is very sad, this blog is like a precious baby we're I've documented all the obvious things of my life.
I wish I could just say EVERYTHING, and talk about how I feel about everything and everyone but I fear wide open on the internet for everyone (who knew how to look) to see, would be... unwise. I'm sure that if I get famous one day, this will be dragged up to remind everyone of my "tortured past" or something, haha, I look forward to the day.
Might even 'leak' some personal info myself, haha, just joking. Too classy for that, don't wanna be like Kathy Griffin (as funny AS she is!) craving attention. Although I do DIE for her show after my friend Mark gave me some copies of her episode, love it! Anywya, back to my homework which I WAS in the middle of doing until I couldn't resist the urge to check my Twitter and Facebook any longer. haha.
Gosh! Two blogs in one day!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Twitter Application!
Posted by creation of the nation at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment