Way too tired to do an actual blog, been walking around non-stop today. It's a good thing though, I'm really trying to do steady cardio a lot as heavy running like I've been doing has back-fired and has just made me more muscly and I look really thick! Fuck! So now I'm on a mish these holidays to do lots of biking (long distance, not mountains - obvi) and walking, although my runs will continue cause they're so intense and at least keep the weight off. I must have the world's slowest metabolism I sware, the minute I take a day off my exercise regime I have a great big pot belly. Super attractive, but no thank you.
Anyway, well... I guess today was a day where I'd love to ramble on about everything - but I'm not going to cause you know never who lurks around these parts of town. Anyway, after today I should have hopefully raised lots of eyebrows and the proof will be in the pudding (ie. tomorrow).
God I have work tomorrows, the joys of work await. Excuse me for being less than thrilled, at least Lisa, Sophie and Mark will be there - so I won't be a loner. Everyone should come visit me, but then again maybe not cause the manager glares at me if I'm talking to friends. Sucks.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Exhausted
Posted by creation of the nation at 5:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment