Congrats to me I say for being an official time waster, this is my 300th blog! Which isn't really that much for a year and a half of blogging, but I don't get the people that blog more then like, twice a day when they're just talking about random things. I know I've had my moments, but pretty sure 3 blogs a day was my record. I'm not that keen/committed/devout (choose a word and own it).
Well I had a really shit day tbh, I mean, the day wasn't shit, I was shit and I was just in a bad mood. After tomorrow perhaps I'll be more keen on things. I am completely uncaring about Christmas right now, and it can literally get fucked for all I care. I am the Grinch, and I will just admit that. I'm not sure why, I guess I'm in another one of my infamous life-rutts (that typically, I complain to Brandon about) but it's a different one... Because I sort of have everything I have wanted for so long, and I'm still not happy. Maybe I'm just greedy, but the word that I think sums me up is "unfulfilled".
I went for a walk around the airport with Robert, opps I mean "Robbie" as he has god-forsakenly referred to these days. Anyway, "Robbie" and I were chatting and I basically realised... I don't really know who I am right now! I'm stuck in a position when I just don't know what will make me happy! 99% of the time I'm obsessed with someone (relationship-wise) and so sure that "having them" will make me 100% happy, and now I realise... there's more to life then god-forsaken relationships! I just wish my life was going somewhere... and sometime soon! Another god-awful year of work and Garin awaits... how exciting, and more assignments and homework that you spend FOREVER doing, and then get some stupid grade and no one gives a FUCK about it. I'm so sick of that process! It's like... can't some congratulate me? Give me a prize? Say that I've done really well? No, never. School is a shit process and even the nice teachers fail to see the loophole that is never congratulating anyone, cause memorising a 4 page essay for my History exam deserves a medal, cause that shit was tiring/hard work. I will probably fail the rest of my exams cause I spent so many hours memorising that HORRIBLE essay, fuck it was boring.
Anyway I need to go have a snack of cereal (a late night fave-treat of mine) and then go to bed cause tomorrow I have to be a good Samaritan and what's worse is that I have a professional driving lesson at 10am tomorrow morning (and another at 9am on Friday!) In a stupid manual car! Fuck fuck FUCK! Clutches and gears make me so nervous and paranoid I'll literally probably start sweating. FML.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
300th Post
Posted by creation of the nation at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment