Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Past

Well I haven't blogged for a few days, which is becoming a fairly typical thing of me to do. Not so into it any more, well I do like blogging but just don't really have much inspiration to write it as often. Well I'll just say this, and it'll sound like I'm exaggerating, but the facts are - ever since prize giving (in which I cleaned up THREE prizes) I have been pretty much busy non-stop! After prize giving I went to Jordan's house for a party, which definitely wasn't my usual crowd - but had heaps of fun! The next day was in town with friends, which admittedly I was super tired (as went to bed at 4am and got up at 10am) and a little hungover. Saw the movie "The Time Traveller's Wife" which was slow and a tad boring, but I did quite like it still.


Saturday I worked 8 hours (boring, long day) and then had Lisa's 20th Birthday that night. I... really can't even begin to explain how crazy that night was! MADNESS. (and not in a good "yay! Party!" way) Not even sure if I can go into it, but let's just say... I was woken up by the police knocking on the door at 9am and there I was lying in a room with food and beer bottles everywhere and it was TRULY white trash and definitely lived up to Ke$ha's song "Tik Tok"s name. Anyway... Sunday I did nothing really, went home and lazed about feeling hungover AGAIN (I really never drink! So two nights in like four days is craziness for my standards!" Anyway I would LOVE to ramble but I literally have to GTFO as being picked up by Rob and going for a walk around the airport. Thank God too, I'm totally exercise deprived.

0 Comments: