God I've been so slack with blogging in the last week which isn't very good considering the point of this blog is so that one day I will be able to relive my youth while stuck in a possibly-miserable middle-aged life. Scary to even think of! Anyway, god I can barely even remember what happened to me since I last blogged. I'll say what I do know, so Friday, Dad, Mum and I drove to the town Ashley near Rangiora (an hour out of Christchurch) for my cousin Sarah's wedding. I stayed at Ashley at my Aunty & Uncle's place (parents of Sarah) with my cousin Caleb, 2 years younger then me, and my parents stayed in a backpackers in Christchurch. So pretty much hung out that evening and the next day at home, until 4pm when the wedding was. It was a cute ceremony on the beach, about 50-60 people there and then an awesome reception and dinner (I had seafood chowder for a starter, roast chicken for the main and raspberry cheesecake for dessert.) and was just a pretty fun night.
Other big news from that night but too juicy for this blog if you ask me. (note: yes, that was just mentioned to make things seem scandalous when they aren't really.) Anyway, so we drove back to Nelson on... Sunday, and I was exhausted and totally sick feeling by the time that drive was over. I drove for about an hour (with learner plates up, embarrassing!) which was quite good of me I thought. Boring drive on the open road, more fun around town - not in traffic jams however. So on Monday... god what did I do? Oh yeah! Hung out with my friend Reece (and I drove his car, which was fun. I'm quite a boy racer IMO). Tuesday I was feeling pretty sick and gross and tried to go for a run but it was a million degrees so that didn't really happen much. (aka. I went for a run and got so nauseas I had to turn back after only going like 1/4 of the way) and I had to work 5pm-12am (ie. midnight) which SUCKED. Anyway, Wednesday I hung with Reece, Sophie and Lisa (the later two, from my work) and then today I had the last day at school for the year!
So... today has been an interesting one, God for a second I was getting so sucked into this blog but then I realized I STILL have the prize giving to go to. I swear I blogged before prize giving last year...? I'll go back and check. Ugh, God I always write "sware" instead of "swear", such a stupid grammar thing I always get wrong. Just like I used to ALWAYS spell "definitely" wrong and "February", stupid words with difficult spelling.
Got up at 7am this morning which was hellish, especially after only getting to sleep at midnight yesterday (couldn't sleep, too hot! Damn summer nights...) so I'm quite tired now to say the least. School was a waste of time, but the one good thing did happen and that was... I'M GETTING A CHRIST FORSAKEN PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck that makes me excited, hope it's something better than what I got last year, "Garin College Recognition for Aroha (Love)", often referred to as "We felt bad so here's the most ridicules prize EVER", talk about a joke. Well after school we all went to Alice's house for a BBQ, and needless to say I said the worst ever thing and I will forever die of guilt for saying it! Let's just say, it made a whole room go silent and look at me, the room being my friends. Thankfully peace has been made and all is well, but the memory of it is death. So to think it happened like a few hours ago, FML. It truly would be an FML moment for the actual fmylife.com, because it was that bad. If you were there you now what I'm talking about... God. xD One day I will look back and laugh about just how inappropriate it was. It wasn't anything offensive, just something careless I said that you just shouldn't. Typical-fucking-me! Anyway, gone on about it enough. Might just delete this so I don't have to think about it, anyway, I'll attempt to pick up the pieces and move on from my current residence (aka. Guilt Gully).
Prize Giving real soon! Fuck we're leaving in 15 minutes and I look god awful, better go do my hair. I'm getting a prize tonight, don't know what but I will soon find out. If you just read all of this bullshit, your waste of 5 minutes (or however long it took you, I know there's some rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy slow readers around. God I use italics too much, whatever, see you. Wish me the best prize ever!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Eve of Prize Giving (& Catch Up!)
Posted by creation of the nation at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment