Look, I'm not generally a negative person, but this Christmas has sucked shit since Day One (aka. all month). I've just found myself having no time to do anything, no idea what to get anyone and have been so busy and exhausted ever since the end of the Term 3 holidays with preparing for exams I still haven't recovered from it!
This Christmas I discovered that my literal and actual present from my parents was my driving lessons. How fucking shit is that? Too shit for words. Also I got a $55 clothing voucher for the store "JayJays" (wow) and some moisturiser. Thanks parents... Call me ungrateful, but I see (through Facebook) that other friends of mine have gotten iTouches and Laptops. Sure beats stressful and embarrassing driving lessons by a long shot. Which I need, so isn't really a gift, just a conveniently timed necessity. Anyway, I also got a tool kit, yes, a fucking tool kit, from a family friend. And a $25 Paperplus voucher. That is, I sware to god, it.
I mean... ugh, it's not even worth getting upset about. I hate Christmas and I had literally NO festive spirit this year and didn't do a single thing to them for Christmas, except for posting pretty Xmas/Kwanzaa pictures in the last two posts. Whatever. The fact of the matter is, Christmas sucks (and yes I'm sure my parents DID enjoy their Christmas, because they got to hang with their friends. I got to sit in the corner and get told off for drinking too much, well sorry for finding some way to amuse myself.) and I don't think I'll ever look back on Christmas '09 as being a particularly fond one. And especially not '08, that was beyond shit.
Fact of the matter is, I have to work Boxing Day and New Years Day (AND the 2nd) so my holidays are ruined and my life sucks. That is all..
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas Day
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment