Well after a LOT of blogging over the past two days, I must now tone it down and retreat back to a normal life... and "normal" in my case is working a 12 hour day tomorrow on Boxing Day! TWELVE god-awful hours! That is a LONG fucking day in my book!
Anyway, this Christmas has once again (as previous stated) suck shit and I hated it basically. I mean, seriously. I got a tool kit for Christmas. Which was probably the most expensive thing I got. Excluding my driving lessons, thanks a lot, Dad.
Anyway, I guess I was fed well and shouldn't complain - I'm sure that more than a billion more wide went without less, it's just hard to see the bigger picture and get controlled by my own greed sometimes, that's all. It's easy to dream big when you're accustomed to it, it's hard to imagine any one would dream for a life as simple as mean. Well not "dream", but maybe just "want".
Love and care to all those in the world who will go without this Christmas and all those who have before them!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas Day "Final"
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment