So at last, I am actually going away somewhere on holiday to our bach at Marahau, Abel Tasman. (fairly famous spot in NZ) and not coming back until the 31st (because I have to work the 1st and 2nd...)
Anyway, I'd love to blog for a million years just so you can grasp an idea of the horrors I went through working a 12 hour Boxing Day, it was, to say the least (ie. most), horrendous. I will not be keen to work next year, well... I probably will cause I'm desperate for money. But still, I will not be keen. It was awful!
Anyway... yeah I'm going to be gone for a few days so don't all abandon my blog and never come back please! (that means you people of YouSayToo) Goodbye people, TTYL!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Holiday at Last
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment