Friday, December 18, 2009

Fucked Off

I'm in a very bad mood and I'm not really sure why, I know a few contributing factors, well... I probably know all of them but combined, they are just making me downright shitty, depressed and angry. I could literally kill someone right now. For instance I had to get up at 8am (well, after my stupid Mum woke me at 7am first) for a driving lesson which she thought was at 9am, but was actually at 10am. She rang the guy up and began to have a go at her too, but really she just fucked up the times. Or my dad did. Whatever.

Why is everyone soooooooooo annoying? It's supposed to be a happy/exciting time around this time of the year. I remember last year I was also uber depressed and HATED Christmas, my mood hasn't changed. I just hate seeing everyone happy and getting awesome things, when I get shit things and have to spend time with my lame, boring as FUCK family. I hate it! And then I get to hear from everyone who gets laptops, ipod/itouches, tvs, stereos, cellphones etc. and I'll be the one who got like two shirts. And then people are like "OMG I feel sorry for you", and it's like... no you don't, ya spoilt fuck. Unfortunately we're not very rich, doing better then some I'm sure, but whatever. Compared to most at my god awful school, we seem to pretty much be lower class. (If not poverty.)

Anyway, the facts are - Christmas for me sucks.

Now the damn driving instructor will be here in a minute because my fucking dad has booked lessons cause he's convinced I need to learn how to drive a manual because they're "cheaper" or some shit (whatever!) and I hate them and they freak me out, and they seem so difficult and foreign compared to an automatic. It really just fucks me off. I am so angry at everything! Mum wants to drag me to town with her this afternoon, is she joking? FUCK she's annoying. ARGH!!!! Kill me.

0 Comments: