Superb_Evelyn says (10:15 PM):
hello...
@joeysauer says (10:15 PM):
Hey.
Superb_Evelyn says (10:16 PM):
wads up?
@joeysauer says (10:16 PM):
Literally nothing. You?
I don't know who this is btw...
Superb_Evelyn says (10:16 PM):
same here...
Superb_Evelyn says (10:17 PM):
hows yr wkends?
@joeysauer says (10:17 PM):
Lame, I worked 8 hours today. You?
Today might be better, but working 5.
Superb_Evelyn says (10:18 PM):
omg.....
so boring....
@joeysauer says (10:18 PM):
tell me about it.
So who are you? Lol.
Superb_Evelyn isn't helping, lol.
Haratee?
Superb_Evelyn says (10:18 PM):
im shiny_Stars from sg lol..
Superb_Evelyn says (10:19 PM):
icq.
@joeysauer says (10:19 PM):
Bebo?
Because I don't know what sg is.
Or icq.
Superb_Evelyn says (10:19 PM):
ICQ lol...........
Shiny_Stars...............
Superb_Evelyn says (10:20 PM):
from singapore
@joeysauer says (10:20 PM):
? >.>
You added me like two days ago. >.> Where did you get the MSN from? Lol!
You must remember.
Superb_Evelyn says (10:20 PM):
haha....
y?
i think so.....
lol...................
Superb_Evelyn says (10:21 PM):
icq
@joeysauer says (10:21 PM):
Well you're not even telling me who you are.
What the fark is icq?
Superb_Evelyn says (10:21 PM):
im evelyn.........
dat time........
icq. . .
Superb_Evelyn says (10:22 PM):
if u 4got den nvm lol.......
gd day......
bye......
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Most annoying MSN convo EVER.
(This is a MSN conversation I just had to deal with. I literally have no idea who this bitch is. Seriously, what the fuck is "icq"? Jesus!)
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment