Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Summer Sunshine II

This is going to be a quick blog as it is 12.39am (and the start of writing) and I'm very tired as had to get up earlier then I would preferred this morning seeing as the fridge had died, just before my parents were going away, literally, and so they went down to Harvey Norman and got a shiny stainless steel one that has a really nice reflection and I look skinny as fuck in it. Shame it's not real life. That is for sure.


So the beach was... well, let's be honest, not nice. It's so uncomfortable and annoying! There was a total of 7 people there, including myself, well I mean 7 of me and my friends, the beach would have had like a 1000+ people there, and then Coca Cola had some "Beach Shack" thing set up which had a big concert stage and some other activities happening which drew quite a crowd, so Tahuna (Nelson's beach area) was quite crowded, to say the most. I really just do not enjoy swimming, so I did not go and I think everyone thought I was a bit of a buzz-kill but... you can't please everyone. I'm not confidant about my body! Let's just admit that and get it over with. That is a fact. There is no way in hell I will be strutting around a beach shirtless until I literally have a great body. I am paranoid, obsessive, and that is the way it is, and it's not going to affect anyone else so you'll just have to get over it. People have no idea... Literally.

Anyway,it was a very hot day and I am officially (and literally) the ugliest and whitest person on the beach! My friend took some photos and I was looking at them and I look... LIKE A DOG. (and not in a 'cute' way) I need to find some sort of beauty/handsome-ness make-over because my current appearance is just not going to cut it. I'm literally depressed about it and had a HUGE eating binge because of it, I've literally had like 10,000 calories today. I'm not exaggerating, sadly. Tomorrow will be a lovely day of diet (aka. eating very controlled portions) and a lovely* run in the boiling summer heat.

Well, that is my life and now I have to set my alarm for 10.30am because I need to put the god-damn rubbish out before 11am or else I'll miss it. I need to do a lot in the morning tomorrow cause a certain important someone is coming over around lunchtime and I need a serious run-through of body maintenance before that happens. Aka. (also known as) Go for a run, drink lots of water, shower, shave (everywhere... TMI?), take a lot of pills (vitamins, not the hard stuff - what kinda person do you think I am?) and spend a LOT of time on my hair. Maybe I should book a haircut for sometime soon... Scared they'll cut my hair real short, even though it looks better really, I don't like it that short.

Kay, NEED to do go to bed. 12.51am! Christ! Goodnight.

0 Comments: