Well for the first time all summer I am officially going to the beach today, and even though I live in New Zealand which is practically one big beach, I have managed to avoid it so far. It's not like I don't like the bach, but I can't say I love it either. I'm not exactly the type to rip my shirt off and run around playing sports on the beach, I'm more the type to whinge about the sand in my shoes, complain that the water's too cold and generally just hate it. I know I sound like a great big complainer, but, well... maybe I am. I'm willing enough to accept that.
So I need to go and shower and prepare myself for what I'm sure will be a "fun day in the sun". If I get sun burnt, I will cry.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Summer Sunshine
Posted by creation of the nation at 5:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment