Monday, January 11, 2010

YouSayToo Can Suck It

I am offended! I had a +25 rating a few days ago and now it's slumped down to 22. Do you know what that means? That means someone gave me (as if I am Jesus) a negative rating. Who the christ would do such a thing & deter readers from viewing my oh-so-witty material. It's a sad day for human kind.

I realise it's unwise to bash YouSayToo.com considering that is where most (aka. all) of my readers are coming from, unless you're the occasional Twitter stalker but I don't think there's too many of those around.

If you didn't come from YouSayToo or Twitter, I literally have no god forsaken clue where you came from. Whatever. I have nothing to blog about because I have done nothing today. Except for watching Kathy Griffin's "Strong Black Woman" on YouTube. Yes, I linked it for you. Considerate, I know. Yes, you should be grateful. And also for my labelling/tagging my posts.

And yes, you're welcome.

0 Comments: