Monday, February 15, 2010

Causes: NOH8 Campaign



Check out the NOH8 Campaign by going to http://www.noh8campaign.com/

Here's some of my favourite celebrities posing for the campaign! I'm not going to go on about it cause I know people will make a big deal about me posting this, but you can literally suck it - cause it's an amazing cause!

The "Causes" section of my blog is a new series of posts I have began, and you'll be able to follow them by clicking the the "Causes" when I have used it, and I will as I post more. There's numerous causes I support and I think it's about time I used my blog for a little good instead of complaining and moping, cause although I hate to admit it, life honestly has some good parts to it! Now that's enough of that, so please do follow and support my causes - they're their for interest, but they're also there because I believe in a cause. I'm not getting anything from it except my own satisfaction that I might help the cause reach out, so expect me and my charitable self to be posting a few causes for now often. Ta-ta!

0 Comments: