Today is one of those days that literally nothing happened, and hence I will NEVER remember this day and therefore it's barely worth writing a blog about. Sadly (and not unusually) I'm bored as fuck and all being bored does for me is make me tired and hungry - which right now I am so bad, but I don't deserve anything until dinner - and I need to watch my "figure", so... snacking is not on the menu.
Funny, dietitians will try to tell you to eat '8 small meals a day' but I mean, really - who the christ has time for 8 meals a day? With Garin's well thought of (yeah right) eating regime it's a wonder I manage to eat one meal during the day, let alone EIGHT. My dentist told me snacking is bad for your teeth as you are just constantly putting more sugar and starches into your mouth more regularly which causes plaque and decay more than if you snacked less - so how the frick am I meant to know what to eat and when? All I know is that when I go to Couplands Bakery I'm getting a Chocolate Chip cookie because it has less saturated fat than an Afghan, Gingernut or Belgium Biscuit - that's one diet sacrifice too many already if you ask me. Since you read this, you basically did ask me, so there you go. Savour it.
If someone walked into my house bearing either Starbucks or a Frappé from "Columbus" (in Fashion Island) right now (the McCafé mango one would do) I'd probably keel over from gratefulness, but I guess knowing the unthoughtful people in my life - I'll live another day. Not sure I'll be celebrating that as a result of double Religious Education tomorrow - literally save me.
So I have told various people I'd give them blog shout-outs, all real life people and not just cyber friends (I swear!) so... here we go. I would link to their sites, but none of them have sites - so... yeah. Linking to someone's Facebook is barely a site. So hello to Alex Menzies - and yes, sorry, but you ARE Khloé Kardashian - TRUST me it's a good thing. (click the title of the post to see a hott picture of her.) Rianna Farr you are a babe & you are Mariah Carey. (Ashleigh & I are matching everyone we know up with a celeb) Lastly, hello to Beka Kingsbury! Loved her since Year 9, and nothing has changed - except for her work ethic. Huge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment