Ok so it's super late and I just remembered that I hadn't done a good damn "Celebrity of the Week" so here I am at 10.45pm on Sunday night squeezing in a quick blog! So this evening I watched "What Katie Did Next", Katie's latest reality show, the title referring to after her divorce from Peter Andre - which if you don't know about, is time to get out from under your rock. I guess not everyone cares about celebrities, but you should fuck right off my blog because I live for all of that BS. Yes, I admit - they're not always the greatest and most positive people to love and rave about, but they're more iconic and role-model-esque than most people I know personally. Trust me. As much as I look up to my teachers and things... I think I'd rather take inspiration from an iconic business woman such as Katie!
This blog is really shit because I just want to go to bed! Anyway I really love Katie, so much infact I have bought 2 of her auto-biographies (she has three I think) and I'm DESPERATE to get the third one. I would get her fashion book, but I'm 99.9% sure it's just for women. I don't intend on becoming a cross-dresser any time soon, so maybe I'll save my pennies and get something else.
Anyway, LOVE you Katie Price and everyone should follow her on Twitter by clicking here.
P.S. She's fucking hott!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment