Sunday, March 21, 2010

Layout Change

I knew my previous layout was making my blog difficult to read, and that is the last think I want - and anyway, In thought it was time for a layout change. I am currently working on a TRULY unique layout (with what limited HTML/Graphics skills I possess) but that's a wee-way off being completed yet, so for now I'll settle with the basic Blogspot templates and using those, I've turned this into a nice dark theme using the standard cover art off of Lady Gaga's "The Fame Monster" album, and even incoporated the "†" from it also, which was a little annoying to do - I won't lie, cause the "†" is a different font from the text - and I'm not sure I found the exact font that Gaga uses, but it was close enough and I couldn't find which font it was on google, so fuck it.

Hopefully my blog is more readable now.

0 Comments: