This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
So I joined up to this website called SocialSpark which is a website where you can submit your blog for approval, and if approved - it allows you to write messages for sponsors of the website and in return you get paid! This post for instance is going to score me $5, which is handy and MUCH needed - trust me. Signing up was easy-peasy, just the usual information was needed, so I can't complain. Overall I think this website is pretty hott, so sorry that my blog won't be entirely blogs of my choice - but it's not like I'll be doing any sponsored blogs for things I don't care about completely, so don't lose hope. I haven't sold out. I think it's well worth checking out the site if you're a blogger and could do with a little extra cash, it's not hard to write a blog and definitely encouraging to be paid! Being a student myself, any little amounts of money can go a LONG way. One other good thing about Social Spark is that I can find heaps of other cool blogs around, because as well as a place to earn money for blogging - it's also a good site for discovering other blog owners and there's some really cool blogs around, so check them out if you're interested in finding new and interesting blogs.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Social Spark
Posted by creation of the nation at 10:43 AM
Labels: Sponsored Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment