Cannot believe I've sold out! And for $5! I just realized that the rest of Social Spark is actually dumb cause you don't get paid unless you actually make a sale on one of the advertisers, and like... who the christ do I know that is literally going to buy some expensive thing from America? Very few, that's for sure.
Well to sum up this week, it's SUCKED. It's only Term 1 for crying out loud's sake and I'm already stressed and sensing my foreshadowing doom of failing the year. I know I'm not stupid, but with negative influences (aka. Ashleigh) not helping, maybe I need to do a bit more work. I just can't help talking with her though, she's in my English, R.E. and I.C.T class (not actually, but she's always using the computers for Textiles which is on at the same time) so that's half my classes distracted. Anyway, apart from the fact school sucks, I totally feel like everyone else is loving this year and all their friends and stuff. Meanwhile, school for me is so f-ing boring Every day is literally breakdown worthy, and the fact that I haven't is quite a feat.
Anyway this week's been mis for a variety of reasons, that don't need to be explained (well they do, but I can't be fucked, to put it nicely as usual) Man I started writing this blog ages ago but I keep abandoning it to go and check Twitter and/or Facebook. Thought I'd just write something cause I don't like going days without Blogging, and I need to do a celebrity of the week and doing one of them as well as blogging can be annoying - cause although I write blogs, doesn't mean I always enjoy writing them, and that is el fact.
Anyway I think I've dragged this on long enough to be not interesting at all. Ta-ta.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Sold Out
Posted by creation of the nation at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment