Would anyone else say half the things I do? No they would not, and if you think you would - you're wrong. I can't be bothered rambling, well actually I can and that's why this is like my fourth post on this, but I have been waiting for Year 13 and having a school position for a long time. F you Garin! I will never get over it and if the dear principle himself happened to read this... well, refer to Kathy Griffin's Emmy acceptance speech.
"Now, a lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. He didn't help me a bit. If it was up to him, Cesar Millan would be up here with that damn dog. So all I can say is suck it, Jesus, this award is my god now!"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment