Well after seeing Jodie Marsh on the Xtra homepage this afternoon in a story about Britain's tabloid targets, I was reminded of how awesome and much I love Jodie Marsh! Way back when, a friend and I were obsessed with her back in my fake-tanning addict days (I literally turned up at school almost as orange as this) and she was our tanorexic thinspiration - love her. Anyway she's basically just useless, but in fairness she has tried to do some good with helping charities and such but she's not the greatest role model so she wasn't wanted - but it's the thought that counts. A quick low down of Jodie for those that don't know her? Well basically she began as a stripper and began a tabloid target as she wore some pretty f-ing racy outfits which can be easily google imaged. She also became the nemesis of Katie Price (Jordan) and they famously hated on each other through the papers and magazines and stuff. Well, in Britain anyway - seems like the rest of the world doesn't care about either of them much - I admit I do love Jordan dearly, but Jodie...? She doesn't really do much. She released a book called "Keeping it Real" which was semi-good, but not really. Whatever. Time to go to bed - night.
Edit: Wow, this post got a lot of attention on YouSayToo.com (a website my blog is linked with and all posts I make here are displayed on it too for others to see), not sure why.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment