Ok, don't ask me why, but I really think Paula Abdul is awesome! She was really popular and successful in her early career until it died down - but then she became an internationally recognised celebrity later in life as a result of 'American Idol'. I hate that show though and it's boring, sorry lovers of it, I understand there's many of you, just not into that show. The reason I like Paula Abdul is, apart from being a HIGHlarious coke whore, allegedly (...), that one song she released a two or three years ago "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" is one of my most listened to tracks on iTunes! I think it's in my Top 10 tracks! Wanna listen? Click here. (and yes, this is for last week cause I forgot. Again.)
Monday, April 12, 2010
Celebrity of the Week: Paula Abdul
Posted by creation of the nation at 12:54 PM
Labels: Celebrity of the Week, Paula Abdul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment