Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Gym (Part I)

So the "lovely" friend of mine that is Robert Gunn put my name down to join the gym and ALL week the goddamn City Fitness gym has been calling me to try & get me to join! It's like an hour's walk away and I don't have a car or anyone to really drive me there and back, so it's f-ing annoying! ANYWAY. Today the stupid gym rang up and was like "You should come on down at 6pm for a free trial!" and I was like shit, fuck, what do I say?? And said yes. So now I'm making Robert take me there at 6pm and come with me because I am DYING. Rob told me 6pm is when all the jocks are at the gym, and unless you're stupid, you'd realize me + Jocks = NUUUUU. I'm literally scared shitless. Will report back what happens... Hope it's QUICK.

0 Comments: