So Rob drives me to the "should be quiet" gym, not only was the carpark full but there were jocky people I knew too! Holy christ, EMBARRASSMENT. Thank God I actually kinda got ignored in the business, so this woman (Dawn? Gawd.) showed me around and pointed out the obvious "That's a yoga room." "That's a 22 minute room." (with "22 Minute" or whatever it was BLASTED across the wall in huge text) and then went back in my office and laughed A LOT about nothing. And then threw forms in my face contracting me to join the gym for $80 AND pay $15 a week for four months. BRUTAL. (and future "broke")
I'm officially broke and it's ALL that cunt Robert Gunn's fault. I'm not starting until the 1st June though so have a month to get my restricted licence & drive myself there, otherwise Rob will be driving me to and from. Get ready for some 2 hour long work out sessions Robert, I am NOT paying that money and not having THE BEST abs in the world to show!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
The Gym (Part II)
Posted by creation of the nation at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment