Have I already done Brit-Brit as a Celeb of the Week before? I don't know, and I don't care. I can do her twice if I like anyway. What do I really need to say to explain Britney? She's pretty much the ultimate celebrity and fascinates the world like no other - I love her and literally read everything I can find out about her - including the magazines I take off the shelf at work to read & put back when I'm done. (NW Magazine ftw, so trashy but so good)
Britney's just a really hott MILF and she has 100% of my respect, would have killed to see her live on her last tour.
Anyway, sorry I haven't blogged for ages - I've had a miserable week and have been super sick and busy so... fuck it, I didn't want to blog. Love you if you're reading this though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment