Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NOTES: Notice to readers / downloaders

I had a very interesting conversation with Anthony from our Elite Affiliate LuckyStar Music and came to the conclusion that this “problem” I’ve been having is quiet coming in the music blogs.

So I decided to put this notice up. Over the last two weeks I’ve been trying to get POP+Nation back up and running after it died just because of this “problem”. This “problem” I’m talking about is the fact that people come on here, take whatever music they want and leave again, without commenting or saying thank you or anything.

For those few of you who do leave comments, I’m really grateful for those and this message isn’t intended for you in any way. It’s a wake up call really.

I always thought it was a shame that POP+Nation had died over the last couple of months and when BeE offered me to take it over, I was really excited and full of energy really to get this started again.

I love music; I love posting about it, but I need to know whether it’s appreciated. Like Anthony said, we feel alone. I see you download the music I post, but there’s not comment, I don’t even know whether you guys like the music I post or what you think about the new artists I introduce on the blog.

I’m currently trying to get an interview with a boy band who were really famous back in the day and who have made their comeback last year. But if there is no appreciation I don’t even know why I should bother.

I’m putting quiet some time in this blog, but it seems like it’s heading the wrong way again.

I’ve got exams coming up in about four weeks, so posting will definitely go slower, but if things don’t change once my exams are over, I don’t know how much more energy I’ll put in this blog. Summer’s coming up and if you guys don’t appreciate my work here, I suppose there are better things to do.

So at this moment, it’s up to you, right now, no comments, will mean no updates, simple and easy. And if this haven’t changed by summer, I might even decide to close this place.

I’m sorry for those who do participate and do comment, but things really need to change for this to be an interactive blog and be fun to do again.

0 Comments: