According to the Twitterverse, Lady Gaga's video for her third single off 'The Fame Monster', "Alejandro", is to be released on the 7th June (USA) so... 8th June here which is next Tuesday! So a week to go little monsters, haha.
Well today ate it, as per usual but I got a big chance to spend the entire day chatting with Nick, Oscar and Robert - we were literally in the food room talking for like 3 hours! There was a sport exchange day happening and Queen Charlotte school, from Christ knows where, was playing a bunch of games and I watched Sarah Quinney play soccer for a while (she's pretty much Mia Hamm) but then it was cold and I got over it so ended up doing my "History" in the art room with the other three guys.
We ended up talking and admitting A LOT, well, I did - and it was very The Breakfast Club-esque, to say the most. Hated it really and I wish I could take it back but whateverz, honesty is the best policy I guess. Hopefully I'll be going to the gym for the first time EVER tomorrow which is fucking scary - but good. I need Rob to come tomorrow & show me the place, the treadmill, bikes & weights MUST be my best friends. Actually, the whole f-ing place should be.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Alejandro Video + Day
Posted by creation of the nation at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment