Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Fragment of Time

So today I found myself talking today about my friend Oscar about just how f-ing scared and nervous we're going to be on the first day of university next year! Predictably, our final thoughts included a lot of "OH MY CUNTY GOD!"s and a few "Holy Fuckballs!", to say the most. It's going to be traumatising-ly scary & I literally won't be able to deal. I hattteee to categorize myself as "sheltered", but I must admit - as a result of living in the same country, same city, same house my entire life - the prospect of moving out AND away is a fucking scary move! I'm not 100% going to university (especially considering how I mightn't even get in, me + school = not so great academically speaking...). If I do have to go, I'll be dying and you will hear about it. If I do, remind me not to bitch about it here as... it could be kinda bad.

Today I had my second (of three 1/2 hour) sessions with a trainer at Cityfitness gym. Today we did some back and arm strength which was quite hardcore, but not too bad. I suspect my arms and back will be a bit sore tomorrow, but it's definitely good and doing something! I'm so keen to get a trainer full time but they're so fucking expensive! I can't afford it and my dad, as usual has to turn everything into a HUGE struggle and refuses to contribute anything. A cunt as per usual. So fucked off with him! He's sooo excited for the stupid All White soccer game at the World Cup at 11.30pm tonight - NZ vrs. Slavakia, like I have a goddamn clue where they're from. Serbia? Somewhere by Serbia? IDK, and tbh IDC. I really couldn't care for sport and the only thing that I've taken interest in the World Cup is Shakira's theme song "Waka Waka (Time For Africa)". It's catchy & cool, take a look at it (on Youtube) by clicking here. It's a pretty cool video, even if it is mostly shots of football - definitely gets you in the spirit for it... but at the end of the day watching a soccer game is repetitive and annoying. Just a bunch of fit guys running around flaunting their perfect bodies that I'll never get. Fuckers.

Anyway the moral of this post is that my dad's a stingy bastard and I'm fucked off with him. I swear to Allah, every time I want something, even small money-wise, it turns into a great big unnecessary struggle and he refuses to do anything! FUCKS ME OFF. Yes I sound like a spoilt brat, but actually you judgemental c--t, I pay for nearly all my own possessions. Clothes, cellphone, gym, iPod, games, movies, music and literally every other enjoyable thing in my life. I NEVER get given money for anything, I just get given the necessities and then left to fend for myself. Fuck you Dad.

0 Comments: