So I hated Katy for a week as a result of her comment towards Lady Gaga's "
Alejandro" video, which I adored but she made up for it in an interview and kinda took it back so I forgave her, and went back to liking her. Can't say she's one of my favourites though, she's a good singer and unbelievably attractive - but her attitude is a bit arrogant and a bit lame. However, just seen her new video for her latest single "California Gurls" featuring Snoop Dogg and I thought it was so fucking cute and pretty much was my childhood dreams realized! I am obese at heart (and believe me, in reality too if I didn't run and exercise like a leopard on steroids) and the amount of candy in this video makes me drool.
I just thought this was a really happy and cute video and wanted to pass it on.
Check it out on Youtube by going to (by clicking on):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwE-SLnLkqY
0 Comments:
Post a Comment