I've just been re-reading some older blogs and have just come to the sudden realization that I write horribly and need to give blogging up! Everything I say/write sounds (and let's be honest, is) desperate and lame - and I spent half my life trying to explain things that no one, not even I, care about. It's a waste of time & instead I should be studying to actually get into university, which would be nice.
Yesterday I had my last session at the gym with my trainer, and he certainly didn't take it easy on me - my legs are crying today. Thighs specifically. "OUCH" and "holy fuckballs!!" sums up how they've felt today. Mahi Toi (the 2 day arts 'festival' at Garin with no classes) finished today meaning some work may actually be happening in the next few days, so I need to do a lot of study ASAP. I have a slight, horrible feeling that I have an Economics test tomorrow and if so, I will fail which I can NOT afford to do because I failed the last test and the teacher hated me, even though I love her, Economics is boring & not something I'll be carrying on any further than the exams at the end of the year. That is a fact.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
My Blogging Style
Posted by creation of the nation at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment