I don't really listen or care much for Paramore, but I'll admit some of their songs are quite catchy - and I'm not a hater, just not really a "lover". I have always thought their front-woman Hayley had a fresh & unique look with her cute face & let's face it, attention-grabbing hair colour. Still, although it has changed colours a little, it's basically stayed the same fiery orange colour & is very cute - suits her well!
I thought she was pretty cool ever since I saw the video for their first big single, "Misery Business". It was good and the reason I write this post as I just heard their song and saw the video for "The Only Exception", a new-ish song off their album 'Brand New Eyes'. Might even give it a bit of a listen, but unfortunately most of their music is too heavy and Rock-y for me to deal with. Love Hayley though!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment