Thursday, June 10, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Since I started at the gym last week on Tuesday, I've officially gone 4 times as of today - which is quite a good effort if you ask me! I signed up for a "Triple Pack" where is getting three half-hour sessions with a personal trainer, and had my first session today! Holy fuck, the trainer Nathan certainly worked me out! Started off with like a fitness test on a bike machine thing and every minute he would go up a level until I couldn't pedal fast enough (over 70 watts or something, IDK) but I lasted ten minutes which was good. He told me I'd make a good cyclists, but there's enough of those at Garin so that'd be a bit desperate. Hate it anyway.

After that we did some strength training including press-ups (his kind KILLED me) & some pull ups on a bar, my arms died! Few other things too, like a flexibility squat thing and he said, and I paraphrase "That's one of the best I've seen!" Damn right! (Keen yet?) By the end of it I felt like I'd been tortured and will definitely be feeling it in my arms tomorrow. He kept telling me the pain was "good", but... it wasn't. It hurt like a mother-fucker.

Anyway, I've had interaction with THREE famous celebrities on Twitter, which is kinda wicked! I shall give you a picture of all. FIRSTLY Crystal Harris tweeted me! She is Hugh Hefner's girlfriend and star of the show "Girls of the Playboy Mansion" (aka. "The Girls Next Door")


Secondly I got a retweet from Japanese superstar Ayumi Hamasaki! She is probably bigger than Britney Spears is in America, in Japan! So that is like head-spinning!

                                       

Thirdly I got Tweeted by Tila Tequila! She is such a fucking legend and she told me she loves me! Right back at you girl!
                                         

You can view their Tweets to me by going to http://twitter.com/joeysauer/favorites. Loves it!

0 Comments: