Sunday, July 25, 2010

Celebrity of the Week: Susan Boyle


Ever since I saw the now-infamous "I Dreamed a Dream" YouTube clip which now has over 45 million views, I fell in love with Susan and loved hearing about her rise from complete anonymity to being a world class star with her debut album, also called "I Dreamed a Dream" outselling even the likes of pop icon Lady Gaga in 2009. She's such a cute lady with her bubbly and remarkably humble personality, regardless of how the media try to make her appear like a diva these days - it's pretty obvious that in fact, she is still the same woman.

I love the wee stories about how she refuses to leave her wee home in Scotland because she doesn't want to uproot the love of her life, her cat. Susan is too cute and sweet for me to deal with, love her and everything that she stands for - dreams coming true!

0 Comments: