I'm gonna do a biggish NEW MUSIC post, cause its been a few days.

First is Katy Perry. Girl, we need to talk about your vocal range lol. The opening is WAY too high. Everything else is fine though. I like the chorus.
Download // Teenage Dream
.

After the ick known as Not Myself Tonight, this is exactly what Christina needed - a ballad! You Lost Me is the new single from Aguilera's fantastic album Bionic. This is the single version which is the same as the album version except with drums in the 1st verse. Its a wonderful song.
Download // You Lost Me
.
I love David Archuleta. And in my opinion, he should have won AI. But that has nothing to do with his awesome new single! Something 'Bout Love is everything I loved about his last album with more of an upbeat pop sound. Fantastic! LOVE IT.
Download // Something Bout Love
0 Comments:
Post a Comment