Sunday, October 3, 2010

Celebrity of the Week: Suzanne Paul (@suzannepaulnz)


Suzanne Paul is a British-born television personality and celebrity in New Zealand, who became famous for her roles as an infomercial hostess and television presenter. (I lifted that straight off Wikipedia) She was also a winner of one of New Zealand's "Dancing with the Stars" seasons and is one of New Zealand's few nationwide entertainment celebrities, as most are sports stars, also known as people I don't really care people, although the Olympians are pretty cool. It's just not my deal.

Suzanne's great and I love that she called her book "But Wait, There's More" because it's a line she used to use in infomercials and also applies to her own life because for a while she suffered some financial troubles and was deemed to have been doomed, but she clawed her way back to success and she's deserved it - she's obviously worked extremely hard to get where she is today.

You can follow her on Twitter by clicking here.

0 Comments: